Terms and conditions of our company govern the use of our platform by you and referred to the agreement between you and DeliveryGoods.com. We suggest you to read our terms and conditions carefully mentioned below before using our website. We advise you to not use our website for submitting order and payment acknowledgement if you disagree with any point we mentioned here in our statement of terms and conditions.
In our Terms and conditions “we” or “us” refer to DeliveryGoods.com and “you” or “your” refers to our clients.
Eligibility, Access, Use and Service
There are some features that you are required to be agreed to access our website for the purpose to place the order for any product.
- You are required to register on our website to avail our services.
- It is essential for you to provide complete, accurate, and current information in registration form.
- We are working online, for this reason; we are not ensuring you to provide any protection in our services.
- Your relationship with us is just of client and service provider, we are providing services independently so, there is no clue of joint venture or partnership.
- Nobody has the authority to avail our services without our permission, use information of our website or access to our web page illegally.
In following circumstances, we maintain the rules of refunding and cancellation of your order or our services.
- We have the authority to cancel any order or suspend any service, without any prior notice.
- Our company has the right to terminate or suspend your order in case of non-payment.
- In case you cancel your project, we are not authorized to refund payment.
- We have the authority to cancel any order if you have provided any wrong information in agreement.
Ownership; Rights to Use
In following conditions, company has the authority to use ownership rights:
- We have the ownership right to disclose any personal information of client in case of legal requirement or any other requirement of company.
- We have the authority to change the URL or domain of our website; in that case you may face difficulty for accessing,
- We have the authority to terminate or suspend your membership if we face any problem because of your feedback.
- We have the authority to change the deadline date of any delivery.
Disclaimers; Indemnification; Limitations of Liability
In the policies of disclaimer, indemnification, limitation, and liability, following rules are applied:
- We do not making any warranty if our website is interrupting or showing errors.
- According to our term of policy, company is not liable for any leakage of personal information, any criminal act, or any unauthorized statement.
- According to our term of policy we have authority to provide the limitation of deadline for delivering the order.
- We are not liable for any incidental, direct, indirect damage of website arising out in connecting of website.